Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Baked and Breaded Moist Chicken

I wanted to make a baked chicken and decided to experiment.  I came up with this recipe and thought it came out pretty good.



*Please keep in mind that all measurements are an estimation

Ingredients:
6 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Thighs

Breading Paste:
-3/4 cup breadcrumbs (I made my own breadcrumbs by grinding up (in the magic bullet food processor) croutons since i didn't have breadcrumbs
-4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
-1-2 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard or Dijon Mustard (Amt depending on your like/dislike of mustard)
 *I'm not a fan of mustard, but baked with chicken I think it goes great!
-1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
-A Sprinkle of Fresh Rosemary Needles

Directions:
1. Grease 9 x 13 in pan
2.  Pat chicken dry and lay in pan
3.  Salt and pepper chicken (both sides)
4.  Mix breading paste: breadcrumbs, mayo, mustard, parmesan cheese and rosemary
5.  Spread paste on both sides of thighs

Bake at 400 degree for 20-25 minutes (Check to make sure cooked all the way through thickest piece of chicken)





No comments:

Post a Comment